[TYPO3-core] Fwd: locking draft patch

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Tue Sep 25 21:20:22 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

I implemented hard locking for redacted user for the core. Showed it
to Ingmar and Stucki which liked the patch. But before it can be
committed, we need Boris to create a few things on his part. See the
todo list below. I also have a couple of todos. So for your
information we are awaiting this feature to be finished and hopefully
can be a part of version 4.2

. kasper

Begin forwarded message: