[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add external RemoveXSS library to TYPO3

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Tue Sep 25 14:31:52 CEST 2007

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> Not so fast! Please min Stucki's comment concerning the licence.
>
> I thought that was solved by directly asking the author for permission
> and his agreement...

Could be, but then the question still remains how to licnce it. Maybe
it's ok the author to GPL it generally. Perhaps hi grants it only for
use within TYPO3. Whatever the intention is, it should be mentioned in
the file. "Used with permission" is not good enough as it says nothing
about what TYPO3 users can do with it.

Masi