[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix for Image Generation in t3lib_div

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Sep 14 14:47:07 CEST 2007

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack wrote:

>> This is a SVN Patch Request.
>> Branches: 4.0, 4.1, trunk
>> In t3lib_div::read_png_gif imagemagick was still called via a direct
>> ImageMagick command instead of the wrapper command so GM did not work
>> at all.
>> With that behaviour, also some other functions (that are unrelated to
>> this issue) did not work either (see "RFC: no table icons shown when
>> endtime is used" in this list).

The icon get's generated now but has errors. The parts which should be
transparent are black now... (resulting icon attached)

It seems though that your patch basically works as the images get
converted to png before they get put together. (found the converted
icons in typo3temp, "readPG_ ... .png")

+1 for the patch so far after testing. The issue with the black
transparent areas is a new thing we should fix before comitting the
patch though.

Note: I'm using gm.

Ingo