[TYPO3-core] RFC: no table icons shown when endtime is used

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Sep 13 18:46:19 CEST 2007

Hey List,

ok. As Ingo and I just found out the problem is that iconworks for
overlay in general do not work if you set [GFX][gdlib_png] = 1 in the
installer.

IMHO this is a big issue. I'll see if I can find something on the
butracker. Once this is sorted out and fixed in trunk, I give a +1 for
Ingo's patch based on testing.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-