[TYPO3-core] RFC: no table icons shown when endtime is used

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Sep 13 15:32:54 CEST 2007

Ingo Renner writes:

>>> I've set this on. And as it works with that setting I don't see a
>>> reason
>>> to change something...
>>
>> This does not work with an extension which does not provide such an  icon
>> (e.g. tt_products) and TYPO3 4.1 and later.
>>
>> $doNotGenerateIcon = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['GFX'] ['noIconProc'];
>> //
>> If set, the icon will NOT be generated with GDlib. Rather the icon  will
>> be
>> looked for as [iconfilename]_X.[extension]
>
> Dude, if I say "on" you can be sure that I mean that I turned icon
> generartion on. So actually I turned noIconProc off for your
> understanding. Nevertheless this doesn't change anything. It's  working as
> expected.
This is strange. I can reproduce this on several independant TYPO3
installations. noIconProc is off by default in the Install Tool. So this is
the case for which this patch is needed to get no question mark symbol any
more if an end time has been entered into the record. Which extension did
you use for the test and which version number?

 - Franz