[TYPO3-core] RFC: no table icons shown when endtime is used

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Sep 13 14:34:36 CEST 2007

Ingo Renner writes:

>>> can't reproduce. The clock is attached to the records icon just fine....
>>
>> Please mind the noIconProc setting in the installer when testing.
>
> I've set this on. And as it works with that setting I don't see a reason
> to change something...

This does not work with an extension which does not provide such an icon
(e.g. tt_products) and TYPO3 4.1 and later.

$doNotGenerateIcon = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['GFX']['noIconProc'];  //
If set, the icon will NOT be generated with GDlib. Rather the icon will be
looked for as [iconfilename]_X.[extension]

 - Franz