[TYPO3-core] Fix for "debug_check_recordset" in t3lib_db

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Sep 5 22:28:18 CEST 2007

Hallo !

This is a SVN patch request.

Branch: Trunk

Problem:
In class.t3lib_db.php there is a new method introduced which performs checks if
the result-resource variable which is used for fetching rows (using ->sql_fetch_assoc
and similar) is checked if it is set.
Even if the variable contains for example a numeric "1" the check would not fail and
would give a mysql-error afterwards.

Additionaly the query which failed isn't logged to devLog - which would (in my opinion)
be another good feature helping debug.

Solution:
Use the PHP function "is_resource" to check wheter the given $res variable is a valid PHP
resource variable. Then use the PHP function "get_resource_type" to check wheter the variable
contains a valid "mysql result" resource-var.

I also added 3 lines which add the contents of TYPO3_DB member var "->debug_lastBuiltQuery"
to the debug-log line.

See attached diff.

PS: At least a patch/bugfix from me again :)

greets,
Bernhard