[TYPO3-core] RFC: make the page tree filter pretty

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Sep 5 14:57:57 CEST 2007

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> ok, so let's wait and see for prototype 1.6. How about the rest of my
>> RFC?
>> Let's get this into alpha1, please.
> Hm... Prototype 1.6 would be very useful for the t3editor (TS-editor)
> because the new prototype version has a DOM builder.
>
> Has anyone contact to the prototype developer to ask for a final release!?

I checked their last release cycle, from 1.5.0 RC0 to 1.5 final it took
them roughly two months. So with rc0 being released at 2007/08/15 it
might take them until mid of October.

If you need it, I'm for including the rc0 after testing all JS stuff
that makes use of it. I think(hope) even scriptacolous should do fine.

Ingo