[TYPO3-core] RFC: Better getRecordTitle() function introducing label_userFunc

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Mon Sep 3 10:50:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

This patch was submitted in December 2006.

It seems however that the needed modification of DOC:typo3_core_api
didn't make it yet.  ;(

Ingmar sent it in Mail on this list on Wed, 06 Dec 2006 23:09:57 +0100.

I'd apply it right away but since I am not sure on the procedure of
handling documentation-updates here's my mail.

Greets,
Peter