[TYPO3-core] RFC: initial cleaner backend

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 29 10:36:59 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> so is this a +1?
>
> I did not test it yet. But I will. I like the idea now, just need to
> apply patch and see it :)

Something is wrong with this patch. Check the screenshot in backend.gif.

1. Logo: position and transparency.
2. Bottom scrollbar is always out of screen. If I enlarge browser window, it still goes out of screen.
3. Vertical scrolling in right frame always present
4. Menu has no headers
5. Color flickering when changing between modules with tree and without (see backend-color-flickering.gif)

<offtopic>That floating button bar is very annoying :( I need to find how to disable it.</offtopic>

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/