[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug / Feature #5838: Get cli_dispatch.phpsh to work on windows platforms

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Sat Oct 27 21:02:34 CEST 2007

Andreas Otto schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> don't make it too complicated.
>
> Both szenarios, Christians and mine, have been tested on different windows
> systems and they work.

Probably (I'd have submitted the original one right away), but somebody
was nitpicking, so I took the time and tried to make the one solution
that is clean and bulletproof.

And come on, my code isn't that complicated. At least with this one you
know what is going on. Which is true for both the code and the output of
the program!

Masi