[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4662 PAGE_TARGET =

Helmut Hummel typo3 at rampenlicht.org
Sat Oct 27 20:52:25 CEST 2007

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> here comes new diff-File.
>
> I did the changes required, corrected the tabs (now i found the setting of
> my editor for that)
> I stripped out the id-lines manually, i hope that it will work.

Unfortunatly it doesn't.

It has mixed dos and unix file endings, but I don't think that's the
problem. Perhaps you removed the wrong lines manually...

I attached a patch, which  I've tested to work with tortoiseSVN and on
my linux machine.

To the patch itself:

I like it and would give it a +1 based on reading.

But another thing:
Looking at the setup.txt and constants.txt in trunk I already found
other compatVersion sections. Perhaps these should be put together
during a cleanup (they also should be added to ext_localconf).

Regards Helmut