[TYPO3-core] RFC: initial cleaner backend

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 26 19:47:31 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> What's the intention using iframes- because of the generated urls?

I think because many modules have JavaScript that calls upper frames.

> Why writing the HTML-markup in class, this would be a chance to use
> templates for easy markup change?

Agree on that. Recently I started to use templates in BE modules too though code adapted from tslib_cObj (substitueMarkerArray, etc). May be we should have this for BE. It will simplify skinning and changing GUI generally.

> "Ingo Renner" <ingo at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1193406258.10418.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi all,

<offtopic>Steffen, please, remove unused quotations next time :)</offtopic>

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/