[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6473: Extend render userFuncs by TS field property

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Oct 25 10:03:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

my ideas about that would be:

* function render_bullets: I wonder why this wasn't done in pure
TypoScript from start? There doesn't seem to be any "magic" involved.
Just splitting a field by lines, wrapping something around each line
(<li>|</li>) and then wrapping something around the whole result
(<ul>|</ul>). Any problems in moving that stuff to Typoscript?

* function render_table seems to be a good candidate for a content
object "TABLE" (function TABLE() in class.tslib_content.php).

* function render_upload can also be used as a cObject called "FILES"

These functions might be re-used much easier than if we have those
"hardcoded" in css_styled_content.

Cheers,
Ernesto