[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6256 $TCA: Newline for Tabs (--div--)

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Oct 24 16:46:39 CEST 2007

I got it.
Please check if "RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (does not
work)" corresponds with all rules.
I didn't know have to create the patch against. Ingmar will add the
core-mailinglist-rules...

Due to somechange changes in the trunk (I didn't know before; 4.1.3)
this feature does not work correct or is useless. So first of all Bug
"RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (does not work)" has to be
voted/checked.

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> And please use a file extension of .diff or .patch, so your work will be
> loaded and highlighted in our editors/viewers.
>
> Masi

Which editor/viewers do you use?

Malte