[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4662 PAGE_TARGET =

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Oct 23 19:33:45 CEST 2007

"Jeff Segars" <jsegars at alumni.rice.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1193156351.2805.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>>  Bugtracker references:
>>  http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4662
>
> In general, I'm in favor of this change.  However, in the bug report,
> Stucki mentions adding some notes to the Update Wizard and the current
> patch does not address that.  Steffen, are you able to add that?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

i looked to the update wizard and found the setting in css_styled_content.
As stucki mentioned
" The problem is not to change the template, but to mention this in the
update wizard somehow."

i did following addition :

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['ext/install']['compat_version']['tx_cssstyledcontent_pagetargets']
= array(
    'title' => 'CSS Styled Content: Default targets for non-frame pages',
    'version' => 4010000,
    'description' => '<p>The default page target is set to "". If you use
frames, you have to set it to page in Constants.</p>'
);

would this fit the needs?

vg  Steffen