[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0006258: Change config.uniqueLinkVars to 1

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Oct 23 18:47:56 CEST 2007

I object as well...

I think it's wrong, because I think it implies the array has one more
value (which is empty) but it does not. I personally prefer writing
clean and good code and leave the unncessary code out. Also: Stuff like
this reminds me of better testing my stuff (since I'm a bad tester
myself) :)

I noticed a similar way in Javascript (object notation), where you CAN
add a comma after the last value of an object. Everything fine, except
the good ol' IE - it complains (don't know if this is good or bad).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org