[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #6548 - FE: "Preview" Label is not styleable

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Oct 21 17:06:50 CEST 2007

Hey,

Tapio Markula wrote:
> you don't need inline styles.
>
> I noticed that you can put styles into HEAD part of page defining styles
> inside the function extSaveFeAdminConfig()
>
> function extSaveFeAdminConfig() {
>
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->additionalHeaderData['fe_edit_css'] .=
I know, I tried adding stuff to this directly in the previewInfo()
function. It's too late there. I think to keep it clean, we'd need
another method to tsfebeuserauth that renders the "previewInfo" parts
and remove it from the tslib class to not make a mess (not directly
adding stuff to extSaveFeAdminConfig).

This sounds like a bigger change but I don't have time for that change
since I'm working on other parts right now. Still: If you provide a
patch for that issue, I'd be happy to test and review it.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org