[TYPO3-core] RFC: Load javascript libraries

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Oct 21 14:32:31 CEST 2007

Hey,

sorry, I was quite busy last week.

I put the recommendations in my new patch. Without using the basename,
we can use it to include any external JS file, not only in the contrib/
directory. See the example in the patch.

It's also nice in another way: We could use this wrapper (that's what it
is right now) to include the jsmin functions later on.

If no one objects I'll apply the patch to trunk in 24h.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org