[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug: 6561 imgMax and imgStart (IMGTEXT) not working properly

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Oct 21 13:02:43 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I disagree. If the same topic is to be fixex in several places, making
> mutliple RFCs makes it only worse.
>
> What happen here is that the RFC tried to solve two issues. This should
> have been split up.

Masi is right, one RFC per topic / issue. All changes required to fix
that one issue should be in the same patch file.

However, unrelated bugfixes should be put into separate patch files, but
I think in your case it was totally OK to put it all into one, because
the stdWrap issue was a no-brainer you fixed on the go.

cheers
Ingmar