[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug: 6561 imgMax and imgStart (IMGTEXT) not working properly

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Oct 21 11:07:43 CEST 2007

Helmut Hummel wrote:

> Notes:
> Since this problem exist in class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php as well as
> in class.tslib_content.php, I provide patches for both in seperate files.

because of this you should have made two RFCs, just as a hint for the
next time...

we now got the problem that one of your patches is comitted, the other
one isn't... I'm using Thunderbirds tags and colors to makr and keep an
overview of what has been comitted so this is quite difficult right now ;-)

all the best
Ingo