[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug: 6561 imgMax and imgStart (IMGTEXT) not working properly

Helmut Hummel typo3 at rampenlicht.org
Sat Oct 20 16:49:28 CEST 2007

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6561

Branches:
4_1, Trunk

Problem:
If you set tt_content.images.20.imgStart = 1
in order not to show the first image in the list, the capiton of the
first image is nevertheless shown, but the last image is not.
This happens, because the wrong index key for the created image array is
used.

Additionally the stdWrap for imgMax is not applied.

You can easily test this with an image content element with several
images and one (or three) lines of TS-Code in the setup:

tt_content.images.20.imgStart = 1
tt_content.images.20.imgMax = 1
tt_content.images.20.imgMax.wrap = |0

Solution:
Use the right index key for the generated image array and use the
stdWrapped imgMax value to calculate the maximum count of images.

Notes:
Since this problem exist in class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php as well as
in class.tslib_content.php, I provide patches for both in seperate files.

Perhaps this could be applied to 4_0 branch, too but I did not check it
there.

It would be really great if this simple patch could make it in the
version 4.1.3 :)

Greetings
Helmut