[TYPO3-core] TCEform improvements, V2

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Oct 20 09:15:43 CEST 2007

Kasper Skårhøj (GMAIL) kirjoitti:
> Hi folks,
>
> For all the nice enhancements to the TCEforms I can only cheer Jens and
> Benny to implement that.
>
> As for FlexForms I have not just good, but great news! I managed to
> improve them so much that finally the old crude move/delete
> implementation is gone and substituted by nice DHTML.

I would be nice, if tceforms, which have been used in the mode 'Forms on
page' would be taking account. I have been worked with WEC to improve
those adding expand/collapse for desired fields and palettes + dynamic
tabs (taken from template.php and put the code into an additional class
file). Forms used in frontend needs also templating in order to fit to
the layout of the page instead layout of the backend interface.