[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #4382: No scrollbars in click-to-enlarge

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Oct 18 13:04:23 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote: on 18.10.2007 12:17:

>> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>>> As far as I can see your change will also generate scrollbars on every
>>> click-enlarge in IE. Have you tested that in IE?
>>
>> No.

> Just did and it seems that you are mistaken. No scrollbars unless
> necessary in MSIE7. No idea about old good (or bad?) MSIE6 or MSIE5, may
> be they show scrollbars always. But MSIE7 works as expected.

Tested in IE6 and IE7, get scrollbars on both. Maybe it is specific on
this particular image dimensions. The image is 800x600, and using
default css-styled-content setup with compat_version = 4.2 for rendering
text-with-images, which is:

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap = 1
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap {
	bodyTag = <body style="margin:0; background:#f...
	wrap = <a href="javascript:close();"> | </a>
	width = 800m
	height = 600m
	effects =
	JSwindow = 1
	JSwindow {
		newWindow = 0
		expand =
	}
}

Does it work for you without scrollbars?

Cheers,
Ernesto