[TYPO3-core] RFC: Move the BE logo generation code into a separate method so it can be used from other classes

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Oct 17 13:32:56 CEST 2007

Ingo Renner schrieb:

>> What about creating a "class.logo.php" that goes in the typo3/classes
>> or the typo3/include directory (where all new classes should be stored
>> anyways, to clean up the typo3/ directory :) ) ?

Actually I like to see to go all classes there. Let's rip apart all those
script=class files. We can let the XCLASS code live in the script files
too. As the script file will require the class file anyway, this won't
break an extension requiring the script (which used to contain the class).

Anyway, I don't think that these internals are really part if the API. So
we're not bound to make modifatios there. Remember we also removed symlinks
and even changed the sysex/ext layout which probably casued more trouble
than this cleanup will do.

Masi