[TYPO3-core] TCEform improvements

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Oct 17 11:59:01 CEST 2007

Hi Kasper,

> I think Jens Hoffman wouldn't mind sharing his screenshots with the
> list, so Jens, can you post your mock-ups with descriptions to the
> core list in this thread?

Although it's too late for this time, I plead for using different mailing
lists for this stuff. The reason for that is mainly to keep the list traffic
low. It should only be filled with patch RFCs and comments to it.

Screenshots like these - although I like them very much - belong to the HCI
list as long as it has not been implemented by a developer and is therefore
accompanied by a patch.

- michael