[TYPO3-core] TCEform improvements

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Wed Oct 17 11:14:18 CEST 2007

Here we go :)

Some Ideas behind:

1. Icons at the top (none at the bottom). Scrollbar only for the
content!
2. Clear visual structured Siteheader, for Path and "Action" and Page
and ID
3. Top Icons separated into 2 main and some sub groups
4. Open / close BTN for form groups
5. New Icon for the "Clear Check-Boxes" in the front of from input
fields
6. New Open / Close Icon for the second level Options
7. New Pagetypes Icons / New Selector > Ingo had already done this :)
8. New Top-Icon Icons ...

Need more? ASK!

Greez Jens