[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #6473: Extend render userFuncs by TS field property

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Oct 17 08:57:24 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> Integrate the possibility to use the field property for bullets, tables
>> and uploads using TypoScript.
>
> I like the idea but may be it should be not just field but the whole
> stdWrap?

Hm, this has to be split up in several parts/actions for rendering, e.g.

1) Get the content (currently this is hardcoded to the bodytext field)
2) Split the content and process each part/line and use 'innerStdWrap'
3) Wrap the whole thing by using stdWrap

So, what we need is a stdWrap for the content/data, e.g.

tt_content.bullets {
  20 = USER
  20.userFunc = tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1->render_bullets

  # the raw data
  20.dataStdWrap {
    field = bodytext
    ifEmpty.cObject = COA
    ifEmpty.cObject {
    }
  }

  # the processing of each line/cell/whatever
  20.innerStdWrap.parseFunc = < lib.parseFunc

  # the wrap for the whole nearly finished thing
  20.stdWrap {
    editIcons = tt_content: bodytext, [layout]
    editIcons {
    }
    prefixComment = 2 | Bullet list:
  }