[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #5788: Delete button in yellow warning box

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 14:43:56 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

> I'm a bit unhappy that the processing of a command is done in t3lib_BEfunc
> instead of alt_intro, which is the real script.

In order to fix this, the whole warning feature would have to be moved out. My
current idea is that it could also be used at other places, that's why it's
in t3lib_BEfunc. But you are free to move it if you think this makes more
sense.

> Maybe you can name it warningMsg_cmd to reflect better the place where it
> is processed: displayWarningMessages().

I will rename it to "adminWarning_cmd" which should be more clear.

> Other than that +1 on reading.

Thanks! Anyone else?

> PS: I still want an IP range feature for that file :-) Why? Any TYPO3
> script may create this file as typo3conf must be writeable. With an IP
> range I can make it read-only.

Should be easy, but I don't have any time left for it...

- michael