[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #5788: Delete button in yellow warning box

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 16 13:38:20 CEST 2007

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: New feature
>
> Problem:
> There should be a delete button/link in the yellow warning box when the
> warning about the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file is present. This gives the user a
> much easier way of making the installation "secure" again.
>
> Solution:
> Add new functionality.

I'm a bit unhappy that the processing of a command is done in t3lib_BEfunc
instead of alt_intro, which is the real script.

Maybe you can name it warningMsg_cmd to reflect better the place where it
is processed: displayWarningMessages().

Other than that +1 on reading.

Masi

PS: I still want an IP range feature for that file :-) Why? Any TYPO3
script may create this file as typo3conf must be writeable. With an IP
range I can make it read-only.