[TYPO3-core] FYI: fixed bug 6340: rtehtmlarea not working with "Editforms on page" option

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 10:20:44 CEST 2007

Hi Stanislas,

> Solution:
> Determine that we are executing in the FE by testing not only the
> existence of the $TSFE object but also the id of the form of which the
> edited textarea is part.
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6340
>
> Branches:
> trunk, TYPO3_4-1

There's no reason to remove such changes:

-
-        * Reference to parent object, which is an instance of the TCEforms
-        * @var t3lib_TCEforms
	var $TCEform;

It is used by some IDEs like Eclipse or Zend IDE.
Please add it back again (see attached patch).

The tag did not exist TYPO3_4-1 so please change it in Trunk only!

- michael