[TYPO3-core] FYI: fixed bug 6152: AllowClipboard helper offered by htmlArea RTE doesn't work with 2.0.0.x Firefox

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Oct 15 20:59:57 CEST 2007

Stanislas Rolland wrote: on 15.10.2007 20:48:

>> Thanks! However, we already discussed this inside the core team list.
>> Please have a look on the thread "RFC: Bug #6152: rtehtmlarea, offered
>> AllowClipboard helper doesn't work with 2.0.0.x Firefox" by Ernesto
>> Baschny.
>>
>> The important part of this thread was that there is a spelling error
>> in the German translation of the extension, making it look ugly on
>> German browsers.
>> I fixed the problem and uploaded the new version here:
>> http://typo3.org/fileadmin/dl/allowclipboard_helper/allowclipboard_helper-0.5.5-fx_mz_zm_deLabelFix.xpi
>>

> The problem with the German translation is not described in the
> bugtracker. I would like to know what specific label is in error so that
> I can get the German translation fixed by the Firefox extension author.

Hi,

we have not only discussed the translation problem, but also the problem
about just updating the URL in the default configuration like you have
done in the patch: This will work for new installations, but won't work
for upgrades, because the setting will already have been written to the
users local localconf.php. Please check out that thread for a suggestion
on how to solve that by Michael. I wasn't able to follow-up on that
matter, unfortunately (glad you are back!).

Cheers,
Ernesto