[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6506: Autocomplete off for Login form

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Oct 14 16:22:29 CEST 2007

Hi Bernhard,

> ============
> When logging in, into the T3 Backend using the normal login-formular.
> The "autocomplete" feature of most browsers is active for the "Username"
> field.
>
> If you log into a T3 account from a shared computer (like in i-net
> cafe's or similar) the username will get stored in the browsers cache.

I'm also -1 to this. Sorry. I even think it shouldn't be configurable at
all. Better make an extension that fixes this if someone (1 out of 1000?)
really needs this behaviour.

> Question: Shall we still attach patches to the mails - even after the
> result of the voting ?

Yes please. I'm often offline while checking out patches. But of course they
need to be identical to the patches in the bugtracker.

> PS: I wish you a nice holiday Michael ! Have fun and relax ! And
> probably take a dive ! I really suggest everyone to try scuba diving at
> least once. It is really a wonderful sport - not very exhausting - but
> worth the experience.

Thank you! :-)

Cheers!
- michael