[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add icons and grouping to the page type selector

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Oct 13 20:52:40 CEST 2007

Hey Ingo,

+1 based on testing. I like it. Nice and nifty improvement.

We have two issues left:

* Check what happens if a section is empty (as masi already mentioned).
if it's a bigger problem, open up a bug report and assign it to me :)
* "what happens if I click on LINK?" (the description items in the
dropdown), I'm gonna open up a bug report to keep track of it.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org