[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #6506: Autocomplete off for Login form

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Oct 13 11:27:32 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Maybe we could add a TYPO3_CONF_VAR that enables auto complete only for
> known IPs and IP-ranges.

I agree to this suggestion ... By having the IP configurable in TYPO3_CONF_VARS
you can either completly disable autocompletion by setting it to "*"
which means autocomplete="off" for all ips ...

or leave it at the proposed (from people on the bugtracker) default which is to use
autocomplete (IP field would be empty - meaning autocomplete="off" for no IPs)

greets,
Bernhard