[TYPO3-core] Problems with EM on win32

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 12 17:15:27 CEST 2007

Andreas Otto wrote: on 09.10.2007 17:20:

> I am trying to track down problems where it is not possible on win32 to
> install extension from the TER.
>
> It would help if those of you who have access to a win32 environment could
> run the attached PHP script.
>
> Only run the script on a win32 webserver with PHP and an activated curl
> extension.
>
> The result should be:
>
> Array
> (
>     [0] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>     [1] => 200
> )
> Array
> (
>     [0] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>     [1] => 200
> )
> Array
> (
>     [0] => HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
>     [1] => 404
> )
>
> But I think the first array will contain a 403 status code.

Might it be a problem that this particular webserver is also reachable
via IPv6 and those clients are going through that route? The webserver
doesn't appear to be configured for the "ter.rz.tu-clausthal.de" virtual
host when listening on the IPv6 adress, but the CNAME has that adress
listed:

nutch.rz.tu-clausthal.de. 169139 IN     AAAA
2001:638:605:2:20a:e4ff:fe02:426
nutch.rz.tu-clausthal.de. 169122 IN     A       139.174.2.12

Cheers,
Ernesto