[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix/Feature #5779

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Oct 11 17:00:41 CEST 2007

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:

> #4955: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4955
> This bug was introduced by Masi when he moved some code out into
> a method of its own. (getQueryArguments) ... Since then language
> menus do not work properly.

IIRC I added the addQueryArguments to HMENU which lacked that property
completely. And as you can see in the bug report there exists a simple
workaround. As it seems nobody on this list objected the submit I ask
kindly to stop blaming on this list. I apologize for introducing a flawed
feature, but feel that this sort of reminder is impolite and unnecessary.

Masi