[TYPO3-core] RFC: TCEForms -- Group Field with one option does not have to be selected

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 9 16:19:07 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Ah. But isn't it odd that autoSizeMax makes a 3 item long list when in
>> fact  (because of maxItem restriction) it IS a single item box. I'd
>> even call that a bug ;-)
>
> No. In fact you can make a box of size 1 and still have more than one
> item in it (even with maxitems=1).

This is, as I have stated in a previois post, IMHO a bug. If maxItems=1
then the wizard should replace this single item.

Of course, if you have autoSizeMax you see at least what went wrong, but I
prefer to enforce maxItems (if possible in 4.1). If we do thatm we can also
safely let single line boxes be a single line when autoSizeMax is set.

Masi