[TYPO3-core] FYI: indexed_search - Added info where Doc can be found

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 9 13:35:55 CEST 2007

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> And if you do that, could you expand the text a bit more? 'Documentation
> can be found in the extension "doc_indexed_search".'
>
> And you could make it a suggested extension :-)

<offtopic>Masi, we are getting old and lazy :) Instead of doing these simple things ourselves, we ask Benni to do it :D</offtopic>

By the way, I just found a glitch in indexed search, related to link generation. Sometimes it does not use typolink and produces non-RealURLed results. Any idea who is the current maintainer of indexed search?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/