[TYPO3-core] RFC: TCEForms -- Group Field with one option does not have to be selected

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 9 12:43:04 CEST 2007

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>  > (btw, could anybody +1 this other RFC (JSlibs) please?),
>> I lost track. What was the final JS-loader proposal?
> Yeah, the JSlib loader proposal, so we don't include the prototype lib
> twice in a backend page. There is final patch from 26-09-07 of mine
> where one +1 is still missing.

It's fine, but it will have problems with script.aculo.us which may use the
?load=<effect>[,<effect] URL style.

basename will not strip the ? part, so multiple files will be included.

I thought about keeping track if any parameters have been set for a given
file (either parse the path or use a function argument $params). If set and
the file is only required once, use them. If required more than once with
different (or none) arguments, don't set them.

This would work quite for script.aculo.us which will load all effects if
differing "load" arguments are used.

Masi