[TYPO3-core] RFC: TCEForms -- Group Field with one option does not have to be selected

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon Oct 8 20:18:11 CEST 2007

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> yeah, looks like my initial proposal and idea was a bit unclear.
> Anyway, attached is v2 which only takes care of the "one-item-group"
> <select>.

+1 (tested).

> Masi: Looks like you have a couple of ideas for this.

I'm sparkling ;-)

 > I like to move this JS code into an external file

Fine with me.

> so I'm thinking about re-factoring it, using some Protoype
> functions

Nice.

 > (btw, could anybody +1 this other RFC (JSlibs) please?),

I lost track. What was the final JS-loader proposal? Or do you mean the
naming scheme? js/name.js is good enough for me. "jsfunc" is IMHO an
overkill, but how about lib.name.js for include-style code and
class.name.js for JS classes (just like PHP/Java)?

Masi