[TYPO3-core] RFC: TCEForms -- Group Field with one option does not have to be selected

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Oct 8 14:17:18 CEST 2007

Hey all,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branch: trunk

Problem: If there is a TCE form "group" field with 1 item left and you
want to delete this item with the "X" remove button next to it, you need
to select it first, which is one click too much for people I think.
(example: if I'd want to delete the entry of the General Record Storage
Page, I'd need to select the field first and then click on "X", rather
than the X should do this directly).

Solution: So let's make it more usable: You only need to select this
option in the <select>-field if there are more than 1 options in it.
Fairly simple.

Sorry, I have two questions about this patch...
Question a) Is this a no-brainer / FYI?
Question b) Should this go into 4.1 as well?

Thanks!

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-