[TYPO3-core] Improved page tree (and lots of other fixes)

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 5 11:13:26 CEST 2007

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Feature 2: All pages that are not shown in the navigation menu is now
> grouped under the title "Not shown in menu (alphabetic)". Furthermore
> they are sorted alphabetically. This change was inspired by Dassault
> Systems who has maybe 100 pages on the root level in order to create
> nice urls (like http://3ds.com/campaign-name/) and only 8 of them
> actually shown in the menu. The actual navigation pages are easily lost
> track of. With this feature you see navigation-pages for themselves and
> all other pages for themselves - sorted alphabetically which we assume
> people would like to have it.

Yet another problem with improved tree: I cannot arrange sysfolders in the way I want. Newly added sysfolder always goes to the end of "not in menu" pages and cannot be moved to another position. I hope this want not intentional because it really strikes. For now I got "Images" alwys after "General record storage" and I want it before but "Paste after" has no effect :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/