[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1678 limit to language; still can delete and move content element

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Thu Nov 29 23:58:03 CET 2007

Hi,

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb:

> Tested, works, +1

Thx. One more left..

> The patch does what one would expect, but I'm not really satisfied as
> there are
> still icons for "create new record", "move", "edit", "delete" visible
> for all
> languages. But we may fix that with another patch.

Steffen created one (I just just found):

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5412

It removes the controlpanel and the click menu of the content elements,
if the user has no access. Then only the "edit column" and "add new
content element in column" buttons have to be removed...

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut