[TYPO3-core] RFC #6833: Possibility to add inline JS to page

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Nov 26 12:16:02 CET 2007

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Please name it page.inlineJS to be in sync with TS page.includeJS.
>
> -1. The proposed construct does not work like page.includeJS, so I think
> having a very close sounding name might cause confusion.

Tghis is because the original property is wrong. If it'd be like that there
would be no problem:

page.header.javascript.js1.disposition = external
page.header.javascript.js1.file = fileadmin/myfile.js
page.header.javascript.js2.disposition = inline
page.header.javascript.js2.text = TEXT
page.header.javascript.js2.text.value  = ...

Note the page.header. This signifies we operate in the heaer section. So we
can have a similiar javascript properties for the body. One for the start
(right after the opening <body> tag and another one for the end (right
before the closing </body> tag).

Anyway, have it your way. Seems like I'm the only one who has a real
problem with the TS property names.

Masi