[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6829 - New general template-class usable for FE+BE

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Nov 25 23:01:35 CET 2007

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1196026288.7868.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> "Ingmar Schlecht" <ingmar at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1196002000.24558.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
>>> +1 based on reading.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> Ingmar
>>>

>> i made a little cleaning: removed rest, added braces and a better
>> condition for wrap
>
> <nitpicking>Then you should have used $a = $b instead of $a=$b in the
> patch.</nitpicking>
>
> PHP 5.1 question:
>
> Can we turn this
>
> substituteMarkerArray($content, $markContentArray,
>                       $wrap='',$uppercase=0){ if
> (is_array($markContentArray)) {
>   }
> }
>
> into that?
>
> substituteMarkerArray($content, array $markContentArray,
>                       $wrap='',$uppercase=0){ }
>
> That is use type hinting instead of checking for the type.
>
> Masi

no problem with nitpicking :-)
Is there a consistent rule ?
$a = $b
should that also used in parameters of functions ?
what's about if($a == $b) or if($a==$b) or if ($a == $b) ?

I like the spaces for better reading and i would follow the rule if there is
one.

If wanted i can change that and also the typecasting in function parameter.

vg  Steffen