[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6829 - New general template-class usable for FE+BE

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Nov 25 14:16:06 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> t3lib_HTMLtemplate::getSubpart($content, $marker)
> t3lib_HTMLtemplate::substituteSubpart($content,$marker,$subpartContent,$recursive=1)
> t3lib_HTMLtemplate::substituteMarker($content,$marker,$markContent)
> t3lib_HTMLtemplate::substituteMarkerArray($content,$markContentArray,$wrap='',$uppercase=0)

Besides substituteMarkerArray() these are only wrappers for methods for
  t3lib_parsehtml. The wrapper for str_replace is so trivial it is not
needed.

So I think that the class should do a bit more to justify its existence.

But thumbs up for better templating in the BE. Which reminds me that
there is the existing template class. Maybe this one could be repalced
by a new one (incorporating the fuctions of this patch).

Masi