[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6826: Remove "Show Description for Fields"checkbox in alt_doc.php

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Nov 25 12:25:55 CET 2007

Hey Masi,

of course the setup module is scary because it's useless. I want to
re-animate the whole thing (better structure, maybe tabs, better use),
but this will have to wait until 4.3 unless you're willing to tame the
setup module (my nickname for that is "the beast").

BTW: it only looks scary with t3skin, with the old default skin it looks
quite ok, but still, not usable that much anymore.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org