[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #4770: css_styled_content - rowSpace also puts space below last image row

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Nov 24 22:09:31 CET 2007

Hey all,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branches: Trunk only.

BT Reference:

Problem:
As I figured there is this undocumented constant value "rowSpace" I also
noticed that when setting "rowSpace", it only applies "rowSpace" as
margin-bottom to each image row, which means that there will be a space
of X pixels below the last image as well. It rather be defined as "space
between the image rows", not "space below every row", at least that's
what the general idea is.

Solution:
Maybe we can just add another CSS class for the last row of images,
"csc-image-lastrow" which gets the default rowSpace like the others, but
the user can apply different values if he likes it.
--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org