[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4911: No function for adding alternative external URL for other languages

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Nov 24 22:07:40 CET 2007

Hey Francois,

thanks for your comment & testing.

I agree, but right now, the fields are necessary to have a complete and
independant link. In the long term, I'd like to get rid of the "urltype"
and "target" fields completely (in both DB tables) to merge it into one
single field with a link browser, similar to this extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/jb_external_typolink/current/

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-